Image

Image

Sunday 29 December 2013

Comic Fiesta 2013 DAY 2

Hi Everyone!

This is my 2nd post of Comic Fiesta (CF) the largest ACG (anime, cosplay/comics, games) event here in Malaysia! Like my first post, this post will also be all about my day at CF. I didn't go around the booths or stage area cause again like Day 1, I was super tired + sore legs + lazyness haha.

DAY 2

I went as Ranka Lee from Macross Frontier, Bridal ver. Like Day 1, the costume I was wearing had a very loooooooooooooooooooooong "train" attached to my skirt. Now I need to remind myself to never cos characters with super long "train" costume and wear heels in big events like CF. == I had to walk while holding my "train" and suffer sore legs QAQ if I just put down the "train" then people will accidentally step on my white "train" and  it will become really dirty.




This picture was taken when I was in the car, on the way to the convention hall!

On Day 2, The crowd was a LOT less than Day 1. I guess everyone gave up after 1 day xD The crowd, the line, and the distance between the entrance and exit really kills people I guess OwO I really wanted to gave up after 1 day because I was very tired and I can't really feel my feet anymore but I can't cause I already team up with a partner for this version QwQ I don't like FFK-ing (fong fei kei. you will know what it means if you understand chinese XD) people last minute. So I might as well go~

oh also introducing Cappy Phreakyfish. My beautiful Sheryl Nome on that day! 


Cappy has been my Sheryl for a lot of my Ranka cosplays! you can see more of her in my World Cosplay account! Sadly she doesn't have a World Cosplay account so there's only photo's of her and me :P also please follow my world cosplay account if you have one by clicking the coloured word above!

Okay now, on to my highlights of the day! 

I promised to meet up with Isaac, who was me and Cappy's "one day husband" XD was supposed to call him to meet up but bumped into him as soon as I entered the hall. Well, that made the job easier! :P He really helped me a lot that day by letting me use his helmet to store my belongings lolol XD 


A photo of me and Isaac! also please ignore my face cause I was smiling like crazy of something else haha :P please look at Isaac only pfftt.

Then me and Isaac walked around and we bumped into a few friends!

 

meet the beautiful Sheryl, Jyeng! sadly her Ranka was in London lolol. There's a lot of MF cosers on CF this year. Feels like it the revival of Macross Frontier! 8DD <3 <3 Jyeng was my Sheryl Nome for CF last year as well! 


This is me and Jyeng last year at CF :P 


also met Aslene together with Jyeng! She's such a beautiful Kirigiri >w< <3 


Selfie with Aslene! <3


wow such derp. lolol This is Ryu Jin! XDD  Forgot to take pictures with him QwQ well at least I got this!? XDD Handsome Togami Byakuya just became derp :P


Also met Mitsuki Rin when I was sitting near my bags resting my sore legs QwQ

I was waiting for Cappy to come since she was still doing her makeup when I arrived. :3


Met beautiful Hime QwQ I missed her so much! <3

When Cappy finally called me to inform me that she arrived, She was in Hall 6. Hall 6 is the place where the ticket sales is going on and I was told by Isaac that to get to hall 6 I had to go out through the exit and line up to go in again QAQ I don't feel like walking so much because my feet are so damn tired so we lied to the staffs guarding the entrance in Hall 5 that we wanted to go to the emergency room at hall 6 lol :P feel so bad but oh well saved us from walking 100000000000000000000000 km lolol 


Finally met my beautiful Sheryl! <3 8D 

Me, Cappy and Isaac hang around Hall 6 for awhile doing photoshoots and video shoots! Then we decided to hurry up and do a few more mini shoots with friends at hall 5 and changed out early!

So into Hall 5 we went!

decided to take a rest first before doing the shoots. So we sat down by the bags and just chill. 


I came back to find Ryu Jin emo-ing lolol. Just kidding, he was having a headache that day so he slept at the place we put our bags. :P


Isaac's suit was kinda tight so he had to sit in this "giving birth" position? XDD

after resting for a while so we started our shoot first with Takara aka Int. Photography 
and we also did a few mini shoots with Farid together with Takara but he haven't uploaded the photos yet lol






photos by Takara! 

Then we met Hexlord aka Black Rabbit Photography so we did a mini shoot as well!





Did another shoot with Shin Moon Art Studio and Nikster Digital 
Shin haven't uploaded any of the photos yet. So here's Nikster Digital's~


while waiting to do a mini shoot with Razrig we met Cappy's friend Mintos and Amano! OwO suddenly Macross reunion happens xD


With Amano as Basara Nekki! <3



and Mintos as Elma! >w< <3

after chit-chatting for awhile, finally our turn to shoot with Raz! 



 










Me and Cappy actually wanted to finish our shoots fast then changed out of our costumes early and go raid the booths but by the time we finished our last one it was 6pm and they started closing already QAQ //sobs oh well. Staying back till the end of the event is the worst decision I've ever made cause they're rushing to close the halls so I have to change quickly OTL next time will be sure to change out of my costume by 6pm. 

 Also, Cappy gave me my late birthday present 8DDDD <3





OMG thank you so much dear QwQ best present I've received this year! <3 <3 <3 

also this is my coscard loot from CF 2013 :)


 last but not least a picture of me by Ruwen Gy Sil :)


and again, this whole blog post is not really a proper discription of the event >< I will do a proper one on another event next year! Also sorry for the bad grammar and mistakes. I can't speak english so fluently ><

Thanks so much for reading! <3 

~Kyee~


Instagram :  http://instagram.com/kyeeong
Twitter : https://twitter.com/KyeeOng
























 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment