Image

Image

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Introduction!

Hi, everyone who reads my blog!

to start off my blog, I'm gonna write some random stuff about myself!

I'm Kyee. To clear your confusion on how to pronounce my name. It's pronounced as "Kai Yee" and yes, Kyee is the spelling of my real name. My mom gave me this english/chinese name xD I think is very special even though a lot of people can't pronounce it.

I'm a 15 year old cosplayer from Malaysia. I started cosplaying in 2011 back when I was 12. I enjoy ACG events very much like any other cosplayers! The very first character that I cosplayed is Megurine Luka "Just be Friends" version. I fell in love with Vocaloids when I first heard the song "Magnet" <3 . I'm very passionate about cosplay and I hope to improve my future cosplays!

here's some of my cosplay photos !

 

Morgiana from Magi : The Labyrinth of Magic
Photo by Haziq

 

Ranka Lee from Macross Frontier Sayonara no Tsubasa
                                                Sheryl Nome by Cappy Phreakyfish
photo by Takara


Sheryl Nome by Macross Frontier
                                                                   photo by Razrig


Hatsune Miku
Photo by Haziq


Akemi Homura from Puella Magi Madoka Magika
Photo by Haziq


last but not least is
Hatsune Miku - OC war version
photo by Calvin
https://www.facebook.com/CalvinPixelsPhotography

I'll mostly be blogging about ACG (anime,cosplay,games) events in Malaysia :) so please check out my blog if you are interested on how ACG events in Malaysia are like. Even though there isn't any post on ACG events on my blog now but I'll definitely be blogging or vlog about "Comic Fiesta". The largest ACG event in Malaysia on 21 and 22 December 2013. :)

Hope you enjoyed my blog post! <3

~Kyee~

No comments:

Post a Comment